Literary Quote

A word is dead when it is said, some say. I say it just begins to live that day.

Emily Dickinson

Monday, August 11, 2008

24th of July children's parade




Yeah, I know, I'm a bit behind. Our summer has been just too fun, I haven't even had time to do much updating. Anywho, In Spanish Fork the 24th of July is our big holiday. Every year there is a children's parade, carnival and activities over the 24th. When I was in the primary presidency, I got to march in the parade with my girls. This year, Eira was sick so I didn't even get to see the parade! But Geoff got some cute photos. The theme was "Children around the world." Our ward tried to dress like children from the countries of Japan, Mexico, the Marshall Islands and Iceland. I had some soroungs from Bali, Indonesia and dressed my girls in those.

No comments: