Literary Quote

A word is dead when it is said, some say. I say it just begins to live that day.

Emily Dickinson

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Fitness Revolution


Hey, my sister just launched her new website fitnessrevolutionaz.com. It is really worth checking out. She talks fitness, nutrition, workouts, Q&A and more. She is so good at what she does. If you are in the Mesa area, she has an awesome Boot Camp for way cheaper than anywhere else. I got her to do a Boot Camp with a few of my friends when she was last it town and it kicked my butt! Go check it out. Really, go right now:)

1 comment:

janna said...

I can attest to the butt kicking! I wish she lived close by! I can't wait to check out her site. Love all the new pictures. Emma and Noah are doing spring soccer too! Note to self: NEVER again! It is way too cold! I love all the new pictures. Talk to you soon!