Yup, I got tagged to tell about 25 random things about me. Man this was harder than I thought it would be. Well, here goes. . .
1. I played bongo drums with street musicians in Amsterdam.
2. I've ridden sheep in a rodeo. Yeah, I was only 5 or 6 but I did it!
3. I was once a bartender:(
4. I'm an enormous book snob. Meaning, I turn my nose up at things that aren't fine literature. And, yes, I get to decide what
find literature is.
5. I'm very possessive of pens. If I find a pen I like to write with, it's mine and if anyone uses it, I grit me teeth until they are
done with MY pen.
6. I love kung-fu movies.
7. I read Tolstoy's War and Peace during my last semester of BYU. Why? I still don't know.
8. I want to learn to juggle.
9. My favorite movie of all time is Dances With Wolves. That is, if I had to pinpoint one singular favorite movie.
10. I waste time playing games on yahoo.
11. I think I know more about horses than I really do. I'd like to think that owning horses for only a matter of months and
being thrown from a horse over a dozen times constitutes me as a horse connoisseur. It is in my blood though.
12, I love to wear pink. It makes me feel so girly.
13. I ask for lotions and potions from Bath & Body Works for Christmas every year.
14. I use the name Jammin' online because my first mission comp from the MTC nicknamed me that and I loved it. Go Sister
15. I still consider myself a softball player even though I haven't played real softball in over a decade.
16. In all the jobs I ever had (which I've had dozens) my favorite was working at the Provo/Orem Chamber of Commerce and
my least favorite was working as an after school day care provider. Yikes!
17. Throw up doesn't bother me. Okay, my own kids throw up doesn't bother me.
18. I'm obsessed with time. On my mission, my comps threatened to take my watch away because I was always looking at it.
One comp actually took my watch.
19. I food poisoned myself during my last semester of BYU. I drank bad milk out of desperation. I even had to attend finals in
my sickened state. I passed my final, though.
20. In my first year of marriage I visited Mexico, England, Indonesia, San Diego, Washington State, and Arizona. And I thought
I wouldn't travel once I got married.
21. I wish I were a blond but I lost my nerve to dye my hair.
22. I have such a passion for reading that I cried when I purchased a brand new, unscathed version of Great Expectations.
23. I truly believe that my husband is a genius. His mind is unlike anyone's I've ever met. He is amazing.
24. I thank the Lord everyday for my children. I know I don't deserve them, but I'm doing the best I can with them.
25. I think that Global Warming is a myth.
There you have it. That was fun and stressful. What about you?